Tuesday 10 June 2014

Forty Shades of.......brown!

Hello everyone.
I'm currently sitting by my craft-room window watching the rain hurtling down and the thunder is just so loud!!! Nature is incredible!
It's very warm today so thunder doesn't surprise me but what does surprise me is the fact that we have had thunder on and off for the past three days which is unusual. I do believe the stories about global warning are very true. As we often say ...."summer wasn't like this in my day!"....lol

Now, down to business! I began making this card last night and I'm entering it into the challenge at The Outlawz - Monochromatic.
For some reason, brown has always, and still is, my "Go-To-Colour" whether I'm drawing, decorating or choosing clothes!!!
There is alot of choice with brown as there are numerous shades and it's a fab colour to work with. So, this is my entry :

Items used : Spectrum Noir markers
                   LOTV stamp
                   Kraft card
                    Papermania ribbon
                    Martha Stewart punch
                    Sentiment stamp from Anita's crafts
                    Generic paper, pearls, flowers and hat pin.














TTFN
L x

1 comment:

  1. What a charming card. Love all the embelisments on it. I am a new follower of yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!