Sunday 2 February 2020

Boxed surprise!

Hey all.
I recently had a mooch online and found a little box with a surprise inside, but I can't remember where I saw it. If the original creator is out there, then thanks for this idea!

I made the box and the base from mountboard.
Before I got to the decorating bit I had to die cut the words and hang them in the correct position by punching 2 holes through the lid.
Everything was then decorated with paper from my stash. I made air-dry clay wings and a crown and painted all three in gold liquid buff-it.
I have some antique gold gilding wax which I rubbed onto the box edges .
Finished it all by edging with vintage photo distress ink .
I'm currently making another one for Valentine's Day buyt I'll post about that when it's done.

Heres a little video.
Hope you like it x


Thanks for looking.

TTFN,
Lesley xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!