Tuesday 25 February 2020

Another birthday!

As I mentioned in my last post, it really was a busy birthday weekend as my Sister-in-law also had a birthday on the same day......but not a milestone one, thankfully!

I created another card for her using this wonderful image from my magazine, Making Cards and papercraft.
As I subscribe to the mag, it was delivered just in time for me to gain inspiration and make this perfect card for her! The image is just as nutty as she is and I know she won't mind my saying that as she would totally agree!!!

The floral and spotty paper I used for the background was already in my stash and I do like the clash of patterns here!


So, another busy week ahead as I've another mini album commission to start on!

TTFN
Lesley xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!