Monday 2 March 2020

Catch up!

Morning all!
Well, the year is just flying by isn't it?
March already and it feels like I've only just put the Christmas decorations away !
The next holiday is Easter so I think I'll get into my Easter crafting as soon as I've finished EVERYTHING else!!!
I have a baby boy photo memory album on the desk at the minute and I need to have it done by Thursday...............Oooer! Followed by several birthday cards , one of which is for an 80th so it must be super special, and then another wedding poem in a frame (see post from a couple of weeks ago :) ) as my sister in law wants one for a....Wedding!!! lol x

As I'm now on the Trimcraft Maker team, I've been given some fab metallic markers to play with and decided on colouring a Millie Marotta Secret Garden page then adding my own twist to it and I created a lovely wall hanging/picture ready for framing :-




I also made a little keyring from a dinky wood slice and by creating a little picture over some gesso as the marker ink would sink into the wood so it's better to prime it first.


I'm now going to make like a genie and disappear as I really must get down to finishing this little album even though my mojo is hiding from me today!!!       


Here's hoping you have a great week

TTFN
Lesley xxx


                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!