Saturday 28 March 2020

A.W.O.L

Hi everyone.
I'm sorry I've been AWOL again for a couple of weeks but it really has been a trying time for us all hasn't it. (rhetorical question!)
If you've been living under a rock, or just had your head in a bucket for a few weeks now, you'll not know that the whole world has become a danger zone with the Covid-19 Coronavirus so prevalent right now.
As we are all under global (practically) lockdown, I have had an enormous amount of time to craft to my hearts' content - and I have!
I've not rushed into anything but I've just been having fun "making" things that I like! Indulging myself before I become super busy again - more about that later!

Anyhoo, here's a little project I made using Julia McNeill Crafts goodies - Curious Wonder A4 paper pad. I had a little wooden fairy door in my stash which I bought from The Works for £2 and It screamed out to be covered in this fun paper! I loved making this as it really did bring a smile to my face!







Following this, I went ahead and joined the #G45Offthepage challenge over at Graphic 45!
This began life as a mini wooden wheelbarrow (bought at the same time as the fairy door I might add) and I turned it into a pretty wheelbarrow using the collection "Faerie Dust" by Graphic 45 and a few odds and sods from my stash.







I do have a few more to share with you but I'll save that until tomorrow as I'm pretty certain you'll be bored enough by now!!!

I almost forgot - I did mention earlier about a little news that I have - I am joining a new Design Team but I'm not yet at liberty to say who so I'll keep you all updated as soon as I can.

Ok, so, have a safe and peaceful weekend and please look after your loved ones and everyone in your community by following Government guidelines xxx

TTFN
Lesley x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!