Sunday 29 March 2020

Happy 80th birthday!

Last week was the occasion of my Mum in Laws 80th birthday and she doesn't look a day over 79.....
I am so going to pay for that one!!!
She is the most lovely lady I know. She's kind, thoughtful, wise and compassionate even when she nags me!!! Which she does!!! I love her so much and I just had to make her a fab card to celebrate her special day, even though everyone is on lockdown and we couldn't go and see her (30 miles away).
If you haven't already found her in the crafty community, it could be worth your while to look up Sam Calcott - Mixed up Craft , as she does share some fab tutorials online and on You Tube and this card is from one of them.

It's a shaker card - one of my favourite projects - and it's 8 x 8, which is bigger than my normal cards.
I've used First Editions Floral Fusion paper pad too :)


I forgot to check if she received it in the post! I hope so as it was a labour of love.

My next cards were made using Julia McNeill Crafts cute digi image "Bibbles".

What a fun elephant! I made 3 cards each with a different background .






Isn't he just the sweetest?

Pop over to etsy and you can have him too, along with all the other JMC designs I use.

Have a great day and, again, stay safe x

TTFN
Lesley x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!