Wednesday 4 March 2020

Nova Metallics again!

Hi there.
I'm really enjoying using these Nova Metallic markers which Trimcraft sent me to play with! I've already created a couple of posts showing these smooth and creamy Metallics in all their glory and today's post is about another one!
I created this dream catcher by stamping a mandala image  onto black card and heat embossing with black embossing powder. I added a watercolour background and stamped some feathers before adding my image to the card front.
It's a simple make and the metallic sheen is lovely to see but it isn't quite so obvious in the photo!




If you'd like to purchase these markers, they're currently exclusive to Amazon and you can get them Here!

Have a fun and crafty day .
Lesley x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!