Monday 17 February 2014

Cake!

Hi everyone (if there's anybody there do feel free to leave a comment!!!!!)

Today has been a peculiar sort of day - after getting up early and showering I did lots of housework and eventually sat down to make a card at lunchtime!
To be honest, the winter Olympics do take my mind off other things! It's hard to craft and watch bobsleigh at the same time
So, at some point this afty, I decided to make this card. I used my Spectrum Noir markers for the image and highlighted it with sparkly glamour dust.and I'm entering it into these challenges :-

Delicious Doodles - #75 Ribbon/Bling

Addicted to Stamps - #82 Make Your Mark








3 comments:

  1. This is such a fab image and your colouring is great, love all the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card - love the image, she's fun! And that cake is just gorgeous too! Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    I know what you mean about the Olympics, I lost a few days last week watching the ice-skating!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Lesley, love your colours hun, thank you for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles, this week, best of luck xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!