Wednesday 12 February 2014

Romantic? Me?

Good evening all!

As this is my second visit to my blog today, I thought i'd share the news that I now have 5 fence panels lying on the grass as opposed to a couple i mentioned the other day.
One of them though is now beyond repair - in fact make that 5!!!
Also, these horrendous gale force winds have totally smashed into my neighbours greenhouse and for a good 30 minutes earlier, all I could hear was glass breaking as the panes slid down the panels and smashed onto the ground. At one point I thought the whole thing was going to take off!

At least we are luckier than those who are being bombarded with constant floods. I'd really hate that, so I do feel for them, I really do.

Anyhoo, onto the cards.

I made these today and I'm entering them both into Challenge #3 at The Stamping Boutique.

I would like to enter the JUST TO SAY card into challenge One Layer Anything Goes at Less Is More

TTFN
L x
JUST TO SAY - I made this card with a floral stamp I received free in a craft magazine lately! All I had to do was colour it using my Spectrum Noir markers.




                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              EYE CHART card - I took inspiration for this one from a picture I saw
online but cannot remember exactly where which is a shame as i think it does deserve a link.
Quite simple to make which is great as I love CAS cards!

TTFN
L x



                                       

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card and the eye chart made me smile. I am very glad you joined us this week at TSB. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    The Stamping Boutique Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!