Monday 24 February 2014

Special Day

Good morning everybody.

Welcome to a brand new crafty week!
I hope I have lots of energy to plough into fab creations - one never knows!

I have had a very quiet weekend though. 'He who works' came home with his usual bag of washing and no prezzies for me....I keep asking for them but for some reason I don't get them- he reckons he's working hard and has no time to buy them. Any excuse!!!!!! Bless him!
We did have the birthday tea on saturday for the son-in-law. We went to Tesco for birthday nibbles - £54 later (Hahahahahaha) we came home!
Why does food have to be so darned expensive>? We all would be much better off if we didn't have to eat!

On to the card-making then :

I decided to use my Sizzix tag die and then distress it with Tim Holtz antique linen ink pad and then the Spellbinders label die for the sentiment.
In fact, this card developed over the afternoon! I had in mind a distressed card and ended up stamping, embossing and colouring too!


I'm entering it into the following challenges :-

Scrapology - Theme - Mothers Day/Special Lady
The Stamping Boutique - Theme - Punch/Die-cut
Challenges 4 Everybody - Theme - #38 Anything Goes
Feeling Crafty Challenge - Theme - #25 Dies/Punches
Cardmaking and Papercraft - Theme - Mothers Day




TTFN
L x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Lesley. Thank-you for taking part in the Scrapology challenge :)
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!