Wednesday 26 February 2014

CAS again!

Well here's my second card of the day.

I love the CAS concept (as you all know by now because I keep banging on about it!) and this is definitely CAS!!!

I embossed the 'hello' with gold embossing powder so that it would match with the metal butterfly (upcycled from an old hair band - it started out cream and I coloured it with Spectrum Noir EB9 to make it more bronzey!) and the little metallic flowers! Have no idea what they're usually used for but they were in my stash so........why not? !!!

I'm entering it into this challenge Less is more - recipe 160 - theme - metal






TTFN!
L x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley oohh this is so sweet I love the embossing and the metal butterfly looks beautiful :)
    Hugs
    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely butterfly card!
    Thanks for joining in this week at LIM for the metal challenge.
    Anne
    Guest LIM commenter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Lesley!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥LOVE♥ your beautiful CAS cards Lesley - and the metallic butterflies look so gorgeous on the embossed background.

    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!