Saturday 8 February 2014

Hi!

If you've just popped in from my Facebook invite, then..Hello and welcome. 
This blog has only been up and running since the end of December 13 so it is all new to me and i'm still learning how to do things. My intention is to make it lovely! (but i would need to know how to do that!)
Have a peep at the cards i've made and if you like what you see, don't be afraid to let me know!
If you don't then...Sssssshhhhhhh!!!!!
I totally love messing about with paper and stuff so if there's anything you'd like me to make then please let me know. As I enjoy making things I'm not yet looking to make a profit on anything I make so if you would like something making, then I would only ask for the cost of the card and nothing more.
I also do scrapbooking (unsure what that is? Google it!) 
I have made several albums up to now and if you'd like to see any please message me as, unless I've been given the ok, I haven't listed them online as they are not mine to list once they're done!!!!

Anyhoo keep in touch peeps!

TTFN

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!