Monday 17 March 2014

CAS

G'morning everyone!
I haven't been to my blog for a couple of days - couldn't be bothered!!!! Only joking. I decided to organise files on my computer and it took forever!
Anyway, things are sorted now so it makes life easier for finding things instead of bookmarking everything and putting them in the wrong folders!
Yesterday I had a mojo-less day til late in the afternoon. I decided to enter the challenge at -

Cas - Colours and Sketches - #65

This is my entry :












TTFN
L x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in this week at CC&S - your card is lovely - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you take on the sketch, very CAS, beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining in with the challenge at CC&S
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!