Tuesday 18 March 2014

Frustration!

Good day peeps,

Don't know about you but i found myself really frustrated yesterday as I could only manage to make 1, yes one, card for a challenge. I do try and aim for 2 (doesn't always happen!) and normally I don't mind only managing one as I've usually been doing other things. Sometimes other things NOT in my craft-room (for craft-room look under "spare back bedroom!").
Who invented housework anyhow? And who thought it would be a good idea to give the human race dust? By the time I've managed to dust around the living room etc, the dust seems to be settling back where I started from!!!
It really is a thankless and worthless task.
Love hoovering tho!!!!
Anyhoo, I'm hoping to get some craft done today. Might even carry on with the scrapbooking - Lord only knows what today will bring so........bring it on!

TTFN
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!