Tuesday 25 March 2014

Dotty!

Hi all,
Just a quick check-in, make sure you're all doing what you're supposed to be doing!!!
I've spent this morning rearranging all my ribbons - and as I have loads of ribbons in zillions of colours it became quite a task but I finally did it.....my way!
Anyhoo, after all that fun and frivolity (there is actually a sense of satisfaction when D I Y-ing and completing a task) I got down to brass tacks and found the Tuesday Colour Challenge at -
 Outlawz Challenges.
The twist was to make a card suitable for a boy using the colour palette chosen by the DT.
I went with circles! Or bubbles or whatever you choose for them to be!
I selected all the relevant colours, punched different sized circles and mounted them onto sticky foam so they stood proud of the card, and eventually made a very CAS card with them.
For the greeting, I glued individual letters to a piece of acetate which I attached to the card front quite simply,

I like it and I think any boy would like it too as it's not girly or sissy!!!





TTFN
L x                                                                                                        


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!