Monday 31 March 2014

Cutie Mousie!

Hi Everyone!
Hope all you lovely Mums out there ( And even my lovely peeps who aren't Mums) had a fabulous weekend and even better Mothers Day.
I know I did! My 'better' half came home on Friday night and actually stayed all the weekend before leaving this morning for destinations unknown to me - I think Worcester might've been mentioned!!!
The weather yesterday was absolutely glorious so I helped his nibs empty the back of his van out so he could have a clear-out and tidy it up a bit! It took hours- especially when my daughter and her hubby borrowed it to drive to Stafford to pick up a buggy - NO! not a pram type buggy! That would be too simple. Oh no, they picked up a carting buggy - something to whizz around a carting track in!
The next-door neighbours' son earned some beer money as he cut the front and back lawns for us as our mower is deceased.
The saving grace of such a busy day was my Indian takeaway for tea! My daughter ordered and paid for it (a little treat for us all) so ended a tiring but fun day! My bed was very welcoming so I got in it at about 8.30!!!

I decided to enter the challenge at Digistamp Boutique Blog at  the last minute today! Had an idea so needed to go with it.
I covered the sentiment with acetate and attached a little acetate behind so it "jumps" out from the card!
Spectrum Noir markers were used on the flowers and pearlescent i-kandee chalks on the cute little mouse!
A little glamour dust was added for sparkle.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!