Friday 28 March 2014

Happy 18th birthday!

Hi everyone,
No. I'm not digressing and wishing myself happy 18th birthday, I have completed a scrapbook page of my son's 18th last year which was on the same day as my daughters 'UK' wedding reception!
It seemed cost-effective to have them both at the same time rather than one after the other.
Anyway, yes, we're tight! HAhahaha - only kidding.
We'd just spent 2 weeks in Greece for the original wedding so I guess money was like water flowing through our fingers!!!
Thankfully it was all worth it - as was the UK party the week after we came home.

I followed the sketch at Scrapology - Theme follow sketch and/or Use your stash! I have loads of stash so it's no biggie to dig things out and stick 'em down!!!

I prefer to make a scrapbook page when I enter the sketch challenges - if I complete enough of them I might even finish my scrapbook!!! (don't hold your breath xxxx)













TTFN
L x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely layout and sounds like you had a busy time. Thanks for joining us at Scrapology this month.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page for a lovely memory.
    Thanks for joining in this month.
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool way to add your title Lesley! Great photo too. Thanks for leaving your lovely comment on my blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowee, what a wonderful page for a super special memory. Loving how you have created the frame round the photo....what a busy time you have had ( not to mention expensive..eeek!)
    Thank you so much for joining in our challenge at Scrapology Lesley, good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!