Monday 13 January 2014

Good Morning peeps!

Haven't managed to upload or write my latest blah on the blog recently as I decided to get stuck in to a
little scrapbooking and it really does take up alot of time!

Also, when 'he who grafts' comes home for the weekend I tend to lose the laptop and only have the tablet
to play on. Tablets are great little gadgets but a little fiddly when it comes to anything like this.

So, today I find myself with more scrapbooking to do and also a sympathy card to make. A friend of my other half has passed away and a card for his wife seems in order.

I guess I really ought to clean my 'craft room' before I do anything today. It is as if a bomb has hit it!
Isn't it amazing how little pieces of paper and card manage to fly all over the place? I honestly don't know how I do it! The carpet looks like........well, around the craft table you can't see the carpet!!!

 Einstein quoted - 'If a cluttered desk signs a cluttered mind, of what then is an empty desk a sign?'....

But, he doesn't mention the carpet..............xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!