Thursday 30 January 2014

Thursdays news!

Good evening peeps.

I haven't managed to post anything interesting (do I ever?) for a day or two and I guess today won't be much different either!

Yesterday I went to the hairdressers and had a cut and colour and paid the horrendous sum of.........well, let's just say it's beans on toast for a couple of weeks! Why does the hair salon have to be so very expensive? I'm damn sure the hairdressers themselves don't work for £40,  £50 or whatever per hour either.
I know I could always go to a different salon and perhaps pay less but, truthfully, I've been with the same hairdresser for about 10 years now and can't face change in case it's crap!!!
So, for now I love the cut and colour but I'm dreading washing and styling it myself as it won't look the same at all!
Felt quite unwell in the evening though so had an early night hoping for a good nights sleep - which I didn't have so been tired all day today.

And, talking of today, I went to the hospital for xrays on my ankles as I've probably got arthiritis in them and mobility is very painful. But, what a faff with the buses! One bus to get there but 2 to get home and then a taxi for the last leg. Ridiculous non-bus service at tea time!

I have been busy with some scrapbooking in my craft room over the last few days but I have managed to make a few cards just for fun. Sometimes it's nice just to let creativity flow and make whatever feels good at the time instead of following the 'challenges'.

I'm off to see my friend in Canterbury tomorrow with two other friends Jason and Michellebelle! He who works very hard is meeting us there as he is currently in London and it makes sense for him to travel from London to Kent as opposed to travelling back to Leyland then down to Kent!!!! Really looking forward to seeing her again (and her eldest son Giannis and his girlfriend). She lives in Zakynthos and is only visiting here for two weeks so lots of gossip and nattering to catch up on.

Right, all that news has tired me out so I'm signing off for a few days.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

TTFN
Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!