Thursday 23 January 2014

"New" Challenge

Happy Thursday everybody!

Well, I'm happy with Thursday as it's one day nearer our long weekend to Canterbury!
Only 8 more sleeps!

So, down to business.

I have just finished making this card - you might notice I like to keep things mainly clean and simple - but sometimes that can be more challenging than bunging loads of detail onto a homemade card!
Less is more I believe!

Anyhoo, I'm entering this card into this challenge "New" At Creative Craft Challenges2.

Hope it's suitable!



I used smooth white card with 7Gypsies Hudson Valley Collection backing paper.
On a piece of white card I used a clear HOME SWEET HOME stamp which I had in my stash.
I embossed the message in black, cut it out and mounted it onto Kraft card which I 'distressed' with
Tim Holtz vintage paper ink pad.
Cream lace trim, a sentiment, silk flower and small gems finished the decorations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!