Saturday 9 June 2018

Catitude!

Hi all.
Todays post is about this cutie which I made using the free gifts with this months Making Cards magazine.
These cats definitely have Catitude and I couldn't wait to use them as soon as I saw the mag on the shelf at the supermarket!
I used the free papers too as I just love the colours in the background.
I stamped the paw prints around the borders using 2 different sized stamps then the cats in the centre before colouring them in with Spectrum Noir markers and stamping the sentiment between them.
I layered the panel onto a piece of yellow card and placed 3d foam pads behind before popping onto the patterned card base.
It was a super simple card and I enjoyed it because it was quick and fun!


Hope you all have a lovely weekend in the sunshine!

TTFN
Lesley xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!