Sunday 17 June 2018

Play-time!

Hi all.
We are having a down-turn in the weather at the moment. It has gone from sunny and warm every day to cloudy, overcast and sometimes wet every day! I hate it but it does make me stay in the craft room and have a play with all my stuff!
I recently won a $25 gift voucher for my card under this post Coffee Time and spent it on some stash which I probably wouldn't purchase out of my own purse! I bought THIS set of maze shapes and accessories and had alot of fun creating this little card with them!

I used a First Edition paper pad called Pick n Mix for the geometric shiny bright backing paper and edged a piece of white card with gold glitter for the top layer.
The stamps are from a couple of different sets in my stash but I did have to alter the AMAZING one in order to add the letter E!
There are 2 little metal spheres within the maze to keep you entertained for hours (or minutes if you're an adult) LOL!

My next card was inspired by an article I saw in this months' Papercraft Inspirations magazine where the designer had used the cute Bitsy Bug Dot digi stamp from A Day For Daisies online shop.
I just had to purchase her and start making and this is what I came up with.
   
                   

I created a simple patterned paper background with a couple of frames, one on top of the other, then added some stamped flowers and leaves from (I think) a Neat and Tangled set (can't remember to be honest!) and a little sentiment from a free gift with a magazine.

All in all, a lovely playful few hours have been spent this weekend  - if that makes sense? It does to me!!!

PS - Sorry my photo's are rubbish again.
 My new phone (2nd hand cos you know I dropped my i-phone down the loo and ruined it and now I'm not allowed a new one......................) has a really bad camera on it so it seems like most of my pics are blurry.
Either that or I need new specs. 

Have a great night,

TTFN
Lesley x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!