Sunday 3 June 2018

More stuff I forgot!!!

Hi everyone.
So, I completely forgot to publish my post regarding my second Facebook Live with Craftstash UK which occurred 2 weeks ago now :(.
Life's been a little crazy around here lately.  Very busy and I'm completely out of my routine so my brain-fog is thicker than normal so I missed posting on the correct day.
Anyhoo, I was featured, again, on the show using stamps by Creative Stamps ,  and I created a piece home decor instead of a card, and it went down really well! In fact, the ladies declared it a work of art!
Wooooo go me!
Craftstash Facebook Live
The only error I made with this is that I forgot (!!!!) to photograph it before I sent it to them! Here's a snapshot of the screen where they're showing my make!!!


It's actually in lemons and spring colours but that's not so evident here!!! Hope you get the idea tho :)

Since then I've also worked on another piece for Papercraft Inspirations magazine and it's kept me busy for a day or two!

I think that's it for today, so enjoy the rest of the weekend and .......
TTFN
Lesley xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!